The best tool you have for building your business is your numbers. The data.
You run your company – Meridian Park will create and implement financial management systems that automatically convert your raw data into reports that serve as powerful business tools.
Professionally organized, your numbers will show you exactly how and where to increase your sales, expand profit margins, reduce waste, lower your tax bill and stay in regulatory compliance.
With one click, get a clear read real-time report to see exactly what products, services or customers are driving your sales as well as your profits, and those that aren’t. For example, spot small changes in your suppliers’ or vendors’ pricing today and see precisely how that will impact your bottom line. Generate reports for tax preparation or loan applications with one click (we will show you how).
We will actively meet your financial management requirements, big or small, with our personalized support that complements your existing resources to leverage your financial infrastructure and software and grow the business.
Collaborate, Organize, Create & Support
Have you tried those off-the-shelf solutions that don’t fit? We know your business is unique.
- We will collaborate with you to tailor the perfect bookkeeping and accounting solutions at the right price.
- Your business is special, and we are committed to working together to ensure we create maximum value for each dollar invested in your company’s financial management.
Are your financial records in bad shape, disorganized or non-existent? We can fix that.
- We correct, re-construct and/or create your records and accounting systems
- We systematize accounting procedures for maximum efficiency
Create financial infrastructure
Do you have a problem with record keeping and organization? We can help.
- We organize your books – and those boxes of receipts, records and invoices – and establish simple procedures to maintain order and ensure tax reporting compliance
- We find and correct errors, and install systems to guarantee data reliability
- We write your Company’s Accounting Manuals to ensure consistency and accuracy
- With one click, download all the data to your tax professional, in a compatible format that may not only lower your tax preparation cost, but that often enables visibility for a lower tax bill as well
Do you need more than a bookkeeper, but can’t justify hiring a CFO? We will be there for you.
- We provide outsourced, part-time CFO services so your Company gains superior financial management expertise, support and leadership
- You will find us devoted to your success, and you will sleep better knowing your Meridian CFO is on retainer especially when unexpected events demand strong insightful action – today.
- A credit line can get pulled overnight;
- A key customer can close down without notice;
- Receipts that don’t balance and you need to figure out why, now;
- Acting quickly to evaluate, secure or finance a new opportunity -- with an intelligent financial model.
- With variable CFO rates, invest in just as much CFO as your company needs to reach its next level of success.
At Meridian Park, our culture is all about service
We have more than 40 years of combined accounting and financial management experience, with small businesses like yours, across most industries. We work with companies whose in-house financial resources ranges from little to a lot.
Your business is already producing massive amounts of financial data. We will assist you, directly, to create a financial infrastructure to capture that data seamlessly, mine it and harness its power.
Keep it Simple
Let’s first solve any current problems or issues, and start with a basic suite of financial management services and easy-to-use reports. As your business reaps improved profitability you can reinvest a portion of that higher cash flow, incrementally, into more robust financial infrastructure as needed.
Less is More
Some of our new clients are surprised. Of course they expect and quickly see the benefits gained with Meridian Park managing financial functions. And so they are all the more pleasantly surprised at how much less work and less effort they expend for more benefit. Far less time, ‘doing the books’; ‘dealing with the accountant;’ ‘trying to figure out why the quarterly tax payment is so high when profits are down…’
That allows you more time to do what you do best, build your business. Or just spend more time doing what you want to do – family, friends & recreation.